Travel with a few others on our group tours
We plan each tour meticulously; limit groups to a maximum of 8, often travel with 6; scout and carefully choose every itinerary; select quality hotels conveniently located. In addition to our 2 guides leaders we hire certified local English-speaking guides as apropriate, we travel in comfortable vans or coaches and schedule free time so that you can explore your own special interests.
Our goal is to help you visit France in a way that you will always remember as one of the most enjoyable vacations you have had. Not only fun, but full of new experiences that you will share with friends and invite them to go with you to explore more about France, its people, its culture, its heritage, its cuisine and "joie de vivre". We have clients who, after experiencing our group tours, become friends and ask us to plan a private tour for them and their friends.
This is why we focus only on France travel and culture.
If you're interested in learning about our exciting 2020 group tours, take a look at our listed 2020 scheduled tours.
Take a look at what we provide
- We will:
- Carefully evaluate your request and your special interests for travel in France.
- Exchange ideas about travel plans that match your interests.
- Tell you about particular aspects of the region of France that may be important to you.
- Select lodgings in small confortable hotels or B&Bs to experience the cultural aspects of the visited region.
- Hire certified English-speaking local guides to share their knowledge of the rich cultural heritage.
- Provide comfortable transportation for your daily explorations and transfers.
- Help you plan a daily itinerary that matches your expectations.
- Take you to local restaurants, help you decipher the menus and enjoy the regional diversity of French cuisine.
- Introduce you to our French friends whenever possible.
- Take you through the most scenic country routes and get you to your destination in the least amount of time.
- Provide an experienced En France Tours driver-guide to accompany you throughout your tour.
- Recommend special activities that you may want to include before or after your itinerary: scenic walks or hikes, balloon flights, boat trips, day excursions from Paris, etc.