The Best of Provence
Who can resist the appeal of sunny Provence? Artists come for the special light, history buffs explore ancient Roman sites, shoppers flock to its colorful markets, gourmets savor its delicious cuisine based on local herbs and the freshest ingredients. And everyone delights in the laid-back lifestyle that irresistibly invites relaxation! Now it's your turn to enjoy the many faces of Provence that make it a destination of choice for everyone.
Plateau De Sault, lavender fields
- Follow ancient footpaths among hills redolent of herbs and flowers.
- Meander through sunny villages-Gordes, Roussillon, tiny Oppède-le-Vieux.
- Visit traditional artisans.
- Ramble through colorful markets.
- Sample mouth-watering cuisine.
- Walk through Côtes du Rhône vineyards.
- Meet local wine makers and taste their wines.
- Discover sites once inhabited by Romans at Arles, Glanum, the Pont du Gard.
- See vestiges of the Middle Ages at Avignon, Arles, and the Abbey of Sénanque.
8 DAYS, 7 NIGHTS
June 26, 2017 - July 03, 2017