City of Light
Call for flexible dates
- Arrival Day: (Pre-tour day, hotel in Paris not included in tour price)
- Arrive in Paris
- Walking tour of your home neighborhood
- Apéritifs and orientation.
- Day 1: (Hotel in Paris)
- Guided coach tour of Paris.
- Walking tour of Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Sainte-Chapelle.
- Visit the Louvre or use free time to explore on your own.
- Dinner at a famous cabaret café.
- Day 2: (Hotel in Paris)
- Monuments or museums: Choose from the Orsay, Rodin or the Marmottan Museums, the Museum of Music, the Pompidou Center, etc.
- Walking tour of one or more neighborhoods: Quartier Latin, Île-de-la-Cité, Île-Saint-Louis, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Luxembourg Gardens.
- Late afternoon
- Boat cruise on the Seine.
- Day 3: (Hotel in Paris)
- A day in the country! Choose your favorite site
Château de Chantilly: Guided tour of the 16th century masterpiece, the Condé Museum, park, formal gardens, and horse museum.
Auvers-sur-Oise: Charming village of winding streets where Vincent Van Gogh completed his famous painting of the village church during the final months of his life. In the little cemetery behind the church Vincent is buried next to his brother Theo.
- Evening performance possible.
- Day 4: (Hotel in Paris)
- Explore your favorite neighborhoods: Choices include the Mansions of the Marais, Place de la Bastille, Place des Vosges (where Victor Hugo wrote Les Miserables), the Cluny Museum (tapestry of the Lady and the Unicorn), the Champs-Élysees to Arch of Triumph, the Eiffel Tower, the Sacré-Coeur Basilica and Montmartre.
- Drive to the Château of Vaux-le-Vicomte for dinner and a candlelight visit of this château served as a model for the grand Palace of Versailles.
- Day 5:
- Breakfast, then "Au Revoir."
- Your guides will assist you with any further travel destinations or with getting to the airport.
Père Lachaise cemetery
Paris City of Light
5days, 4 nights